|4JOB TITLE||Cleaning Supervisor|
|LOCATION||Grosvenor Shopping Centre – Northampton|
The cleaning Supervisor role plays an integral part ensuring that consistently high standards of cleaning & safety are always delivered to the Grosvenor Shopping Centre.
In the Mitie’s Cleaning service line, we strive to achieve quality in everything we do. This means ensuring that we continue to offer innovative services to our clients which positively contribute to providing a safe environment for customers, visitors, contractors, and colleagues.
|MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
|To include but not be exhaustive of:
· Ensuring that a first-class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building.
· The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty.
· Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· Delivering monthly Toolbox Talks & Training to the cleaning team to provide the highest possible standards of cleanliness in all areas.
· Supervising staff returning to work after absences and completing required Return to Work Forms.
· To be able to balance Supervisory responsibilities whilst conducting general cleaning duties.
· Responsible for own areas of cleaning and for setting an example to the team by cleaning to the highest standards.
· Also responsible for assisting in covering the cleaning areas of team members if this is required due to staff absence.
· Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis to know when they are worn-out and request for replacement.
· Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse.
· To undertake ad-hoc responsibilities for arranging Cover/Staffing when required.
· To fully embrace the Centres BOLD values. Belong, Ownership, Lead and Deliver.
· To be flexible to the needs of the business with the willingness to work days, nights, weekends and Bank holidays as required.
· To complete reasonable Centre Management requests.
|· Previous supervisory experience.
· Previous cleaning experience.
· Previous experience preferred on the use of Commercial Cleaning Equipment such as Scrubber Dryers and Sweepers. (or willingness to learn)
· Ability to motivate staff.
· Ability to delegate duties.
· Ability to identify and continuously monitor levels of attention to detail within a team.
· Proven organisational skills.
· Very high communication skills with all levels of staff.
· Ability to work within a team or independently as required.
|· Be motivated
· Be energised
· Be enthusiastic
To apply, please email [email protected]