- Always appear polished and professional and always adhere to the Centres uniform and grooming guidelines.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests
- Provide information and resources by proactively identifying guest’s needs and desires; answer questions; give directions including city centre information.
- Highlight any common issues being experienced by guests.
- Anticipate the service required by ascertain the mood and style of the guest, identify solutions before being asked.
- Provide “shoulder to shoulder” service and assistance throughout the Centre especially at directories.
- Act as a brand and service ambassador within the Centre and city to promote the Centre’s services, amenities and events.
- Build relationships with retailers, restaurants, hotels and businesses within the Centre that can assist with customer’s needs. Maintain an “inside track” to ensure that the Centre is able to provide guests with services both expected and unexpected.
- Assist with occupier communication.
- Assist with special events and promotions as required.
- Highlight any health and safety issues to the Soft Services Manager and to those who may be in breach of requirements
- Attend to any incidents that occur under the direction and management of the senior management team
Risk and Asset Management
- Be aware of risk and compliance during the day-to-day operation and highlight any concerns to the appropriate person/team
Knowledge and Skill Competency Requirements
- Genuine passion for providing excellent guest service
- 2 or more years of previous retail, customer service/concierge experience required.
- Work in a fast paced environment that requires strong communication and follow up with all guests and employees.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Apple ipad is preferred
- Must be flexible.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team in a collaborative way
- Adhere to the Centre’s policies and procedures
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Actively participate in and successfully complete the Centre’s training programmes.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and the general public who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
Contracted Hours: 38 hrs a week
Working days: (4 days on, 2 days off rota pattern)
Working times: Mon – Sat: 9:00am – 18:00pm (30 min unpaid break); Sun: 10:30am – 16:30pm