Facebook and Twitter Competitions – Terms & Conditions
- Facebook and Twitter prize draws are open to residents of the UK registered on Facebook and/or Twitter but not anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions; it is a condition that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor abides by these rules.
- The decision of the winners is final and no correspondance will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competitions are stated on Twitter
- Should the centre be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes featured are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatvies.
- The winner will need to collect the prize from the shopping centre at a mutually convenient time. We are unable to post prizes.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.